1. Skylite Visa Service accepts instructions only upon the terms and conditions set out below. No servant or agent of Skylite Visa Service is permitted to vary these terms unless expressly authorised in writing to do so. However any servant or agent shall have the full benefit of these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions govern the provision of all and any services provided by Skylite Visa Service in respect of but not limited to the obtaining of visas, passports and/or documents for their clients and all orders placed by their clients are made accepted subject to the terms hereinafter set out.
3. Skylite Visa Service will use its best endeavours to process applications for visas, passports and/or documents at the clients request. However, Skylite Visa Service shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for its own actions or those of any consulate , embassy, passport office or subcontracted couriers, servants or agents in delaying or not issuing such applications for any reason whatsoever, nor shall Skylite Visa Service be held responsible for expense and /or delay arising from or in connection with:(a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or (c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation. Any expense or cost incurred by the client due to these delays or non-issuances shall not be the responsibility of, nor shall any charges be levied upon Skylite Visa Service. Tickets for travel should not be purchased prior to the visa/passport being issued unless they are a specific requirement for that consulate and in such cases open tickets should be obtained.
4. Skylite Visa Service provides carefully compiled visa and passport information in good faith on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any or all information provided by respective embassies, consulates or passport offices at any or all times and Skylite Visa Service shall not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors and/or omissions in the information.
5. All times indicated in writing or electronically for any handling, processing or waiting fees are based upon the opening days of the embassies, consulates, passport offices and Skylite Visa Service, and should be construed as working days or weeks, excluding any or all public holidays associated with those embassies, consulates, passport offices and Skylite Visa Service, within the United Kingdom and Europe. Processing times are based on Skylite Visa Service receiving applications before 17.30 hours on the previous working day. Applications received after this time may be subject to Special Lodge Fees if urgent lodging is required.
6. PVXpress and PVip are add-on services provided by Skylite Visa Service subject to availability. Emergency visas will be made available and attempted as per individual embassy requirements. Skylite Visa Service will not be held liable in failing to obtain emergency visas and honour express visa services due to embassy constraints.
7. Skylite VisaService will endeavour , wherever possible, to process the clients visa, passport and/or document on the instructions given and application forms submitted, although it is the clients express responsibility to ensure that the validity of the said visa/passport/document obtained includes and covers the period of time in which the client plans to enter and leave the country or countries that the client is visiting and for the number of entries to that country and is valid for the purpose intended.
8. Should a passport, document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever, including by any acts by subcontracted couriers, servants, agents, embassies, consulates or high commissions, the cost of replacing same and/or any consequential loss shall be borne by the client.
9. The fee which shall be payable by the client in respect of the services provided by Skylite Visa Service is exclusive of any consular charges whatsoever. Such consular or embassy charges as may be made will be the absolute liability of the client who must make payment in respect of those charges. Skylite Visa Service reserves the right to raise its charges at any time with or without prior notice. A 5% transaction fee will be incurred on all credit cards.
10. Refunds will be possible upon the basis that request is received before the visa has been applied for or obtained, In such circumstances a handling fee of £25 will be deducted from the refund total. Cancellations requested after visa has been obtained will not be entertained and full charges will apply.
11. In cases of visa denial and refusal, full charges will be applicable. If embassy charges are refundable – they will be returned but our handling and service charges will not be refunded in any case.
12. Payment of Skylite Visa Service fee is due together with any anticipated consular or embassy charges upon Skylite Visa Service being instructed unless account facilities have been agreed in writing prior to the said instructions.
13. Unless instructions are made in writing Skylite Visa Service shall not be held responsible for taking such steps as are reasonably considered as fulfilling the implied instructions of the client and/or as being in the best interest of the client and any charges for such services rendered shall be wholly the responsibility of the client.
14. Skylite Visa Service reserves the right to retain all passports and documents until payment of the aforementioned amounts is received in full.
15. Skylite Visa Service reserves the right to recharge debit cards/credit cards registered with us for difference of fees, fines and penalities without prior approval from customer. Notification will be provided of the amount charged to the applicant.
16. Skylite Visa Service reserves the right to refuse at its total discretion to handle any application or carry any item at any time and no reason need be given, and to amend the Terms and Conditions as it deems necessary.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.